Do you have an important presentation, meeting, interview or wedding speech coming up and want to make the right impression?
Join us on our 2 day practical workshop and you will:
- Have taken a positive steps towards becoming a great presenter
- Be able to control your nerves and deal with common fears
- Be able to speak with confidence in front of an audience
- Know how to develop and structure a presentation so it appears natural
- Know how to build group rapport
We help people become skilled, articulate and passionate presenters!
- What are the implications of the size of the audience?
- How to approach the design of a presentation and learn which areas you need to focus on most?
- How different types of audiences dictate different kinds of presentations?
- What techniques can you use to engage the audience such as laughter, story-telling, etc.?
- What can you do to make your presentation viral so that your audience will spread your message through word of mouth?
- How to make an engaging story that your audience will remember?
- How to have an impact?
- How to start your presentation to fully engage your audience?
- What steps do you need to take to prepare a presentation from a blank sheet all the way to a comprehensive presentation?
- How to use interactive content to engage the crowd?
- What types of content you need to produce?
- What questions do you need to ask yourself?
- How to deliver a presentation with reduced anxiety?
- How to have the correct body language so you come across as a ‘great’ presenter?
- How not to bore the crowd?
- How to handle questions?
- How to take advantage of the environment?
- What not to do during presentations which may undermine you or your message?
Dates: Available on request
Location: Waterford, Dublin and Cork
Fee: €300.00 (includes training manual and certification)