Holiday Reps are also known as Family Reps, Resort Reps or Overseas Reps.
They are responsible for the smooth running of the holiday from the holidaymaker’s arrival in the resort through to their departure.
They are usually responsible for several complexes.
- Accommodation Health and Safety Checks
- Accommodation Visits
- Conducting Welcoming Meetings
- Resolving customer complaints/queries promptly
- Selling Tour Operators Products i.e. excursions, merchandise etc
- Providing resort information to the customer
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Completing Report Forms and daily paperwork
- Airport Transfers