Do you fancy working in the Aviation/Travel Industry in one of the following roles?
Cabin Crew, Airport Passenger Services, Holiday Rep and Travel Agency Practice.
If you have answered "Yes", then this airport based practical training course is for you.
This two weeks practical certified training programme takes place in the terminal building of our modern Airport based Training Centre, therefore, like our students above, you will feel like you are working in the Industry. Upon successful completion of this programme, you will be eligible to apply for cabin crew, airport passenger services, overseas holiday rep, travel agent and airline reservation sales positions worldwide.
Using the following equipment, you will experience first hand what it is really like to work in the industry using airport facilities and equipment:
- Cabin Mock-Up (Cabin Crew)
- Airport check-In Desks and Boarding Gates (Airport Passenger Services)
- Computerised Check-In and Gate Handling System (Airport Passenger Services)
- Amadeus Global Distribution System (Airline Reservations, Airport Passenger Services, Airport Ticket Desk, Travel Agent)
- Viewdata and Farebank (Travel Agent)
- Diploma in International Travel Industry Studies - CPD and industry supported
- QQI Cabin Crew Operations – Ref 5N5410- attracts 15 FET Credits
- QQI Airport Passenger Services Ref 6N4972 attracts 15 FET Credits (Optional Extra)
The course is aligned on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ), which is a framework through which all learning achievements may be measured and related to each other in a coherent way. As all NFQ qualifications are quality assured, learners can be confident that they will be recognised at home and abroad.
Certified and Experienced Trainers
Our highly experienced and certified Trainers have worked in the Industry at senior level for many years. Together they share a wealth of 130+ years of aviation/travel industry experience and are committed to helping our students reach their full potential. Your success is their number one goal!
European Students: €1175.00 includes Training Manuals, Examination Fees and Certification Fees.
Non-European Students: Price available on Request
15th September - 28th September 2018