IAA Approved Online Dangerous Goods Training
This engaging media rich online course is designed to provide airline/airport staff with an awareness of Dangerous Goods which is mandatory in order to work as a Pilot, in Cabin Crew or at an airport in Passenger Services, Baggage Handling or Airport Security Screening. This course is based on the ICAO Technical Instructions & Air Ops Regulation EC956/2012 as amended and is approved by the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA).
Interactive Cost Effective Online Training
Staff will have access to engaging course content, videos, interactive activities and quizzes that are designed to accelerate the learning.
Management Tracking and Reporting
Management can track the progression of their staff. Retrieve reports in seconds when required by clients and regulatory bodies. Monitor training through a simple traffic light system. Track and store Certificates.
Upon successful completion of the course, staff will receive a Dangerous Goods Certificate that is approved by the IAA and is valid at all Irish Airports in the Republic of Ireland for two years.
Elegant Interactive Media Rich Online Interface,which includes lots of interactive activity throughout.
6 hours Approx.
Available on request. (We offer excellent discounts for group enrollments)
On completion of this course candidates will be able to:
- Explain the general philosophy of Dangerous Goods.
- Identify the nine (9) Classes of Dangerous Goods.
- Use the Dangerous Goods Regulations Table 2.3.A with confidence (Limitations).
- Identify Hazard Labels according to their Class.
- Outline the Packing Requirements of Dangerous Goods.
- Explain the Dangerous Goods Provisions for Passengers and Crew.
- Explain the responsibility of the airline on notifying passengers on the restrictions on Dangerous Goods.
- Explain the regulations regarding the carriage on Dangerous Goods items that may be carried on board.
- Outline the procedures used in the event of Dangerous Goods spillage or leakage.
- Outline the strict regulations regarding the reporting of accidents and incidents involving Dangerous Goods.