IAOT Online Dangerous Goods Regulations by Air (Categories 7, 8, 9, 10, 12,13,14, 15 & 16) Terms & Conditions.
I am aware that in order for me to successfully complete this course and receive an IAA/CPD Certificate in Dangerous Goods Awareness Training, the following applies:
- I must be the registered user.
- To help us put a face with the name and for Assessment purposes, you will need to upload your “Profile Photo” to your account. You can do this by clicking on the "Profile Image" located in the Top Header of the course. You must upload this photo prior to taking your Final Examination.
- In order to satisfy IAOT Internal/External Assessors/Authorities/Awarding Bodies, I am aware that my progression will be tracked and monitored throughout my studies online. I am also aware that in order to take my Final Examination I must demonstrate throughout my studies that I am progressing well in all my quizzes and tasks and that I have taken the course in full.
- I must obtain 80% or above in my Final Examination to qualify for Certification. My Final Examination will be conducted in a controlled environment organised by my employer.
- The IAOT does not warrant that the course material is entirely up-dated; however, will use its best endeavours to ensure that the information is updated at regular intervals.
- IAOT reserves the right to change the content, format or presentation of any of its training materials at any time, without prior notice. However, this will be done only to enhance the course.
- The writers of this course take every care to produce it as accurately as possible and is written based on the instructors knowledge and experience. However, the IAOT will not assume responsibility or liability for errors or omissions.
- I am aware that this course is under copyright.
- This course is valid for 3 months from date of enrolment and takes approximately 6 hours to complete.
- I am aware that all course fees are non refundable.