Terms and Conditions – Amadeus Global Distribution System (GDS) CRS
Amadeus Global Distribution System (GDS/CRS)
This course is internationally recognised and will help you upgrade your CV
We offer you:
- Continuous ongoing advice and support as required.
- The opportunity to develop your skills to meet the demands of to-days challenging market.
- Comprehensive course material that is widely respected throughout the world.
- Online training that is user friendly.
- Upon successfully completion you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement in Amadeus GDS Training – graduates must obtain 85% in final examinations to successfully complete this course.
- Final Examination is online. Just book your exam with the IAOT 14 days in advance.
- Low cost, high quality training which includes software, training manual, examination fee and a Certificate of Achievement -which will be issued upon successful completion of the course. Travel Industry personnel and selected Colleges all over the world are enrolled on this training programme.
- I am aware that I must get 85% in my final examinations in order to receive my Certificate of Achievement in Amadeus GDS Training.
- I am aware that completion of this course does not guarantee me employment.
- I am aware that my training must be completed within 12 months of enrolling on this course.
- I am also aware that this course is under copyright and therefore I will not allow this course to pass on to anybody else.
- This online course is licensed for use by one person, on a single computer.
- This course may not be distributed to third parties or copied in any way.
- This course expires after 50 hours online time and will not be usable after this time.
- Final Exams must be completed within the 50-hour period.
- Re-sit exams attract extra fees
- All course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase providing they have not accessed/logged into their course(s).
Students can opt to add more time to this package a fee of 8.00 per hour (5 hours minimum ).
The International Academy of Travel reserves the right to change the content format or presentation of any of its training materials/software at any time without prior notice.