Terms and Conditions – Galileo Global Distribution System (GDS) CRS
Galileo Global Distribution System (GDS/CRS)
This course is internationally recognised and will help you upgrade your CV.
We offer you:
- Continuous ongoing advice and support as required.
- The opportunity to develop your skills to meet the demands of to-days challenging market.
- Comprehensive course material that is widely respected throughout the world.
- Online training that is user-friendly.
Upon successful completion you will be awarded a Galileo Certificate- you must obtain 85% or above in your final online exam, along with passing your progress tests throughout the course.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of this course has been prepared as a guide only and is not intended to be professional advice.
- All course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase providing they have not accessed/logged into their course.
- The writers of this course take every care to produce it as accurately as possible and is written and designed based on the writers’ knowledge and experience.
- I am aware that completion of this course does not guarantee me employment.
- I am aware that my training must be completed within the 50 hour period which can be used within a six month period.
- I am also aware that this course is under copyright and therefore I will not allow this course to pass on to anybody else, or use it as a demonstration to show or teach other people.
Licensing and Expiry:
- This online course is licensed for use by one person, on a single computer.
- This course may not be distributed to third parties or copied in any way.
- This course expires after 50 hours of online time and will not be usable after this time (be sure to log off if you are not using it).
- Extra time can be purchased at 8.00 EURO per hour (minimum hours 5).
- Re-sit exams will attract extra fees.