Terms and Conditions – Ready To Check-In – Computerised Check-In, Gate Handling & Airport Passenger Services
We offer you:
- Continuous ongoing advice and support as required.
- The opportunity to develop your skills to meet the demands of to-days challenging market.
- A comprehensive course programme that is widely respected.
- Online training that is user-friendly.
- The Final Examination is NOT an open book examination.
- I am aware that to complete this course successfully, I must obtain 80% or above in my online Final Examination Paper and practical assessment, along with passing my Progress Tests throughout the course.
- I am aware that I must send a video recording of my practical assessment to IAOT (this can be done in the comforts of your own home).
Terms & Conditions
- The content of this course has been prepared as a guide only and is not intended to be professional advice.
- I am aware that completion of this course does not guarantee me employment.
- I am aware that this course is under copyright and therefore I will not allow this course to pass on to anybody else, or use it as a demonstration to show or teach other people.
- I am aware that the course is valid for six months.
- All course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase providing they have not accessed/logged into their course(s).
Average Completion Time:
40 – 60 hours
- The International Academy of Travel reserves the right to change the content format or presentation of any of its training materials/software at any time without prior notice.
- The writers of this course take every care to produce it as accurately as possible and is written and designed based on the writer’s knowledge and experience; however, the Academy will not assume responsibility or liability for errors or omissions.