Terms and Conditions – Ready to Fly – Diploma in Cabin Crew Operations
We offer you:
- Continuous ongoing advice and support as required.
- The opportunity to develop your skills to meet the demands of to-days challenging market.
- A comprehensive course programme that is widely respected.
- Online training that is user-friendly.
- The Final Examination is NOT an open book examination.
- I am aware that to complete this course successfully, I must obtain 80% or above in my online Final Examination Paper and practical assessment, along with passing my Progress Tests throughout the course.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of this course has been prepared as a guide only and is not intended to be professional advice.
- I am aware that completion of this course does not guarantee me employment.
- I am aware that this course is under copyright and therefore I will not allow this course to pass on to anybody else, or use it as a demonstration to show or teach other people.
- I am aware that the course is valid for six months.
- All course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase providing they have not accessed/logged into their course(s).
Average Completion Time:
100 – 150 hours
- The International Academy of Travel reserves the right to change the content format or presentation of any of its training materials/software at any time without prior notice.
- The writers of this course take every care to produce it as accurately as possible and is written and designed based on the writer’s knowledge and experience; however, the Academy will not assume responsibility or liability for errors or omissions.
Copyright law and international treaties protect this course. Unauthorised reproduction or distribution of this course or any portion of it may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.