Terms and Conditions – Ready to Fly – Diploma in Cabin Crew Operations
- I am aware that I must obtain 80% in my final written Examination Paper. I must also pass my Progress Tests throughout the course in order for me to successfully complete the course and receive my Ready to Fly “Diploma in Cabin Crew Services .
- The IAOT does not warrant that the course material is entirely up-dated but will use its best endeavors to ensure that the information is updated at regular intervals.
- IAOT reserve the right to change the content, format or presentation of any of its training materials at any time, without prior notice. However this will be done only to enhance the course.
- The writers of this course take every care to produce it as accurately as possible and is written based on the instructors knowledge and experience. However the IAOT will not assume responsibility or liability for errors or omissions.
- The content of this course has been prepared as a guide only and is not intended to be professional advice.
- I am aware that completion of this course does not guarantee me employment.
- I am also aware that this course is under copyright and therefore I will not allow this course to be passed on to anybody else.
- All course fees are non-refundable; however, the consumer has from the day of their purchase, 14 days to cancel their course and be eligible for a full refund of 100% of the purchase providing they have not accessed/logged into their course(s).
- I am aware that the course is valid for 9 months from date of purchase and provides me with 150 hours of login time.
- The Final Examination will be held several times throughout the year, at the IAOT’s head office in Waterford Airport, Ireland.
- Overseas students can take their Final Examination.
- The Final Examination will be held under supervision and is NOT an open book examination.
Please click here to access the Terms and Conditions Confirmation Form which confirms that you have read and accepted the above conditions