Terms and Conditions – Train the Trainer International – CPD Certified
- In order to successfully complete this Course, Learners are required to complete six Units, a Learning Log, Assignments and Skills Demonstrations throughout. These requirements involve self-study, research and design; as such, you will need access to the internet, a computer, printer and video recording device. Please Note that this course must be fully completed within 6 months.
- A TFS/CPD Train the Trainer Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
- The provider reserves the right to change the content, format or presentation of any of its training materials at any time, without prior notice. However this will be done only to enhance the course.
- The provider does not warrant that the course material is entirely up-dated but will use its best endeavours to ensure that the information is updated at
- You must inform Training For Success of any Special Needs that you have prior to enrolling on the programme.
- All course fees are non refundable.
This course mirrors the content used for our students living in Ireland, which is validated by QQI at Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications.